The opinions of the foreign companies that exhibited at the "Tokyo International Industry Exhibition 2011" are introduced here!
February 10, 2012
As a report of the results of the "Tokyo International Industry Exhibition 2011", the opinions of five foreign companies (four German companies and one U.K. company) are introduced here, following the report "A Business Matching Session was held at the 'Tokyo International Industry Exhibition 2011' with the participation of four German companies and one U.K. company" posted on December 26, 2011.
1. Satisfaction level of the Exhibition
- We had a chance to meet partners who were interested in our products.
- The level of the business matching session was extremely high both in terms of quality and quantity. Our products were truly attractive to the visitors.
- We received professional and excellent support on the day before and throughout the exhibition. Everyone really did a good job.
2. Satisfaction level of the arrangements for the business matching session with Japanese companies
- Promising partners came to the business matching session at our exhibition booth.
- The selection of companies was excellent.
- The exhibition organizer arranged our business matching session with interesting companies in a wide variety of fields, even though we are a supplier for the products in a niche market.
- We received professional and friendly support.
3. Satisfaction level of interpreters for the business matching session
- The interpreters were very diligent and had excellent interpretation skills, which helped us a lot.
- The interpreters were flexible and understood what we were talking about very well. They had very technical interpretation skills.
- They were highly skilled interpreters. They were very friendly and well prepared.
- The interpreters were very professional and provided us with excellent support.
Above are the results of the Exhibition. Two companies among five exhibitors are scheduled to establish a business relationship with the Tokyo-based companies which they met at the business matching session during the exhibition. (As of January 2012)
The next Tokyo International Industry Exhibition 2011 is slated to be held from November 20 (Tue) to November 22 (Thu), 2012. We look forward to seeing you at the exhibition.