- The copyright for all files of documents and images as well as their contents presented on this website belongs to the TMG in principle. Any unauthorized copying or distribution of the contents of this website is prohibited.
- It is free to link to this website in principle.
Prior to establishing a link to this website, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us of the address and contents of a website to be linked, purposes of linking to this website, and contact information including contact person’s name. Please note that links to any inappropriate websites that do not meet the purpose of this website or may possibly discredit the TMG may be refused.
When establishing the link, please state that the link is to the Tokyo Business Entry Point official website.
Please use a web banner below if needed.
- Limitation of Liability
- The TMG does not guarantee completeness, accuracy, recentness, usability, safety, contents, quality, or other properties of the information provided on this website, despite our efforts and attentions to such information. The TMG will not be liable for any consequences of any kind arising from any decisions made or actions taken by users in regard to the information provided on this website.
While all information provided on this website is current at the time of publication, the contents of such information may not show actual conditions because names or contents of the services may be changed or discontinued without advance notice, or because the information becomes outdated as time passes.
The address of this website, including that of its top page, is subject to change without prior notice. The TMG will not be liable for any display failures such as broken links and other consequences arising from the change of the address of this website.
- Adobe Acrobat is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Commerce and Industry Division,
Bureau of Industrial and Labor Affairs, Tokyo Metropolitan Government